Welcome to Media Brazil Forum, Bem-vindo ao Media Brasil Fórum, comunidade brasileira de suporte aos usuários do Kodi™ Entertainment Center. Doe ou subscreva e torne-se membro VIP Plus. Você sabia: Krypton e Leia Custom Plus, são instaladores personalizados, para o sistema operacional Windows, baseado na tecnologia da Fundação XBMC®, das versões mais recentes do KODI 17.1 e 18.0, com skin Aeon MQ 7 como default, suporta artes animadas cinemagraph, disponíveis para membros vips plus do fórum. KODI® está disponível para download de forma gratuita, tanto em nosso fórum, como na página oficial da fundação XBMC®. KODI™ is a trademark of the XBMC Foundation®. Não fornecemos conteúdos de qualquer natureza. que firam direitos de terceiros. MediaBrasil.tv Forum does not provide any media files itself. You either must own all audio and video files through a legal way or you can use the add-ons that can be found in the kodi.tv official repository. We will not assist or be held responsible for any way you obtain your media files.

Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 1 Voto(s) - 5 em Média
Skin Aeon MQ 5 Frodo and Gotham
Sinal Aviso 
Aeon MQ 5 FINAL RELEASE 2.0.2 available - 02/08/2014

DOWNLOAD THE SKIN

The skin Aeon MQ 5 - 2.0.2 is available now in official repo XBMC.org

To install, go to settings/addons/get skin addon category

Important: When installing the skin a large number of addons are installed simultaneously, so it is absolutely normal to have only a black screen for 1 minute or more, depending on the internet conditions.

For more details please visit my website:

SUMMARY:

REPLACE MENU
Right now you can forget everything that you ever saw about main menu customization. In Aeon MQ 5 the new resource REPLACE do not only do the reorganization of the items but also do it as a complete integration betwen menu and submenu.
You can change any item of your submenu directly to the main menu or the reverse operation, this is the dream of any user.
The reorder as it is know on Aeon MQ 4 is also available. However is much better and simpler to use.

CLONE SUBMENU
Besides being able to reorganize the submenu in however way you like, you can also personalize this submenu with the items that you want or then clone other items in any other submenu.
Create a Playlist menu and clone the Movies submenu in just a few seconds, all very simple and effective.

MY MENU 1 and MENU 2
Now you have got the double of items to customize, every My Menu supports a total of 12 items.
Dozens of menus scattered around? Not anymore!
Concentrate all your Playlists or emulators in a single list.

THE SUPER SKIN THAT WORKS LIKE A LITE SKIN
The Aeon MQ 5 uses in the base the Ace Skin code, with this was possible to include many resources in the code without sacrificing performance.
The Aeon MQ 5 has a performance a lot superior compared to its predecessor Aeon MQ 4.

EXTRA PACKAGE
Would not be great to acquire all the themes, background images for the weather, icons and logotypes with only a click? In Aeon MQ 5 this actually exists, you download only one package and gain access to all the extra package.

NEW STANDARD THEME
Rubro, is the name of the new theme. New background images with red colors for a impacting visual.
Besides the new theme, trough the extra package you still have 5 other themes available or can create your own theme.

WIDGETS FOR MOVIES AND MUCH MORE
There are 12 newer items, random or in progress. Now you also have widgets for Series, to Favorite items and also for your most played games.

SMART KIOSK
It makes the TOP MENU accessible with the basic functions and hides all aptions of adjustments.

KIOSK CODE
Disables temporarily the quiosque mode using a sequency of pre defined comands.
More convenience for everyone that wish to protect the adjustments inside the collections without the need to change it.

SIMPLE NAVEGATION
Using the arrows left/right you can regress ou avance to a window or comand, is really simple to operate Aeon MQ 5.

THEMES ROTATION
You can have a different theme each time that iniciate the skin and still can define only the themes you like the best.

COLORS AND TRANSPARENCIES
A new color picker to the main menu and other parts of the skin with 23 samples available to choose, you can now also set the level of transparency for panels and also to the main menu.

THEMES SELECTOR
It became much easier to choose a new theme, navigate between the types available and choose the one you like the best.

STYLE SELECTOR
It became much easier to choose a style, navigate between the types available and choose the one you like the best.

FONTS SELECTOR
You can choose a new font for the main menu regardless of the style or theme, much more customization with base on your personal taste.

MEDIA CASE SELECTOR
Customize the your case by your own way, define what you want to use for each type of media.

AND MANY OTHER NEWS AT THE SKIN...

AEON MQ 5, YOU HAVE NEVER SAW A SKIN LIKE THIS.

THANKS AND CREDITS:

Wanilton, for all your help at the creation of another skin and also of lead the translate team.
To every translator of the team that have made an excellent job.

And the most important, very thank you to all the users that love my job and all the colaborators for motivating us to get here today, without you nothing would make any sense.

Video Preview:

Would you like to collaborate with our work?
Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.
Responder Ir para o topo
The Default red font color Blood has some issues with tv's over 55" the color looks a bit degrades only shows up like that on the red colors all other colors are fine
Responder Ir para o topo
Nice job so far

I tried mq5 for frodo first:

First look Impressions:

-Nice fast skin like ace
-Only one view mode so far? (list view)
-When i click to play music album, i cant stop it? Hard to find where to stop it (didnt find it either)
-Place widgets is much better !!!!!!

What are the + advantages for gotham build?
Responder Ir para o topo
Sinal Aviso 
@clayboy for this reason we have a color selector. Each one use the best color for your taste.

@Skank thank you for comments.

For views, just follow the arrows:

Views tab, arrow up:

Views selector, arrow up:

and voila:

Media player controls remains to be done.

Gotham? Faster, 3D support and others improvements, but still alpha.
Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.
Responder Ir para o topo
Sinal Aviso 
Is it possible to....

- put the mediaflags in the low list view under the movie plot, like the MQ4 low list view?
- minimize the movie logo in the low list view?
- include the tv-show logos in seasons and episodes in the low list view?
- create a function for choosing how many movies appear in the low list because i would prefer more than five movies on bigger screens, like 60 inches TV?
- change (simplify) the "watched" label, e.g. just the red dot?
- fix the bug with shades in music visualisation?
- include a plot line like Aeon Nox in the low list view?

thanks in advance!
keep up the great work
Responder Ir para o topo
Sinal Aviso 
Bugs:

- I'm using the view "right list" for movies. If I select the scrolling bar I'm unable to press left again to select a movie. The problem seems to be present when "low list" is deactivated.

- When I activate "wall 3D" the view replaces the fanart wallpaper in TV shows.
Example:

Request:

- I'm using the view "panel" with logos for my TV shows. One thing that struck me is that there's a lot of space between the logos. I assume that it's like this because the grid is designed for posters?

If you were to reduce that space wouldn't you be able to fit a fourth row into this view? If I remember correctly you had a view called "panel logo" in MQ4 with a grid designed for logos and clearart.
Responder Ir para o topo
Sinal Aviso 
@MarcosQui,
Em fullscreen de Músicas (imagem abaixo), notei que as artes do cd, da forma como estão (capa e disco), centralizados, é mostrado um corte brusco, exibindo um acabamento de visual estranho.
Será que se as artes fossem justificadas à direita o layout não poderia ficar mais bonito? Penso que ainda se no centro não haja nada, vazio mesmo, ainda ficaria melhor, mas claro, de repente pode não ficar como penso.
Seria válido experimentar a alteração?

Até tentei alterar a transparência no intuito de 'esconder' o corte brusco mas não resolveu.

Resolvido, desculpe minha falha....

O Wanilton me mostrou o erro de minha parte ao setar erroneamente o addon Artist Slidwshow. O que eu pedia nesse post já existe, conforme imagem abaixo.

:alucinei

İmage SUPORTE APENAS EM KODI LEIA CUSTOM COM MQ7
site | facebook | twitter   MANUAL DO USUÁRIO DO KODI E MQ7
Denon E300 | Sony 46W955A | Cinebox Fantasia Duo | NUC 6i5SYH | Global Caché CG1006 | iPad Mini
Windows 10/64 Pro | Kodi Custom Leia Agile | MQ7 | Emby | iRule
Cisco DPC3925 | Greatek WR2500HP | Net Vírtua 60MB | Hdmi BJC F1 1.4
Responder Ir para o topo
@Gato Guga, sua imagem mostra que seu artist slideshow, precisa de ajustes, sugiro que verifique.
Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 18 Leia Agile Custom Plus / Skin Aeon MQ 7-3.0.0 / Windows 10
Wanilton Website
MarcosQui Website
Responder Ir para o topo
Brigadão, Wanilton.
Já corrigido. Foi erro total meu.
Valeu
İmage SUPORTE APENAS EM KODI LEIA CUSTOM COM MQ7
site | facebook | twitter   MANUAL DO USUÁRIO DO KODI E MQ7
Denon E300 | Sony 46W955A | Cinebox Fantasia Duo | NUC 6i5SYH | Global Caché CG1006 | iPad Mini
Windows 10/64 Pro | Kodi Custom Leia Agile | MQ7 | Emby | iRule
Cisco DPC3925 | Greatek WR2500HP | Net Vírtua 60MB | Hdmi BJC F1 1.4
Responder Ir para o topo
@Marc Heinrich, I have no intention of making changes to the layout of the LowList view. Everything that has been done so far has gone through many changes until users say: "now is ok." Change again it is somewhat complicated.

For the label is seen the same situation, several changes were necessary until users accept the current model..

@Sebastian Borg, I'll fix the layout to better accommodate logos.

@Gato Guga, quando não há imagem do slideshow a mobília é jogada para o lado afim de não ficar um espaço vazio, nada de errado, mas no lado direito o fundo degradê deve continuar presente para dar acabamento, então você não está errado em reportar, eu vou corrigir isso.

@all, thank you for reporting small bugs, all this is being fixed for Beta 2, available soon.
Visit my website

Responder Ir para o topo
Sinal Aviso 
@all, I have included addon ExtraPack Aeon MQ 5 on the Google Drive folder. Now everyone can have access to extra content.

@todos, eu inclui na pasta do Google Drive o addon ExtraPack da Aeon MQ 5. Agora todos podem ter acesso ao conteúdo extra.
Visit my website

Responder Ir para o topo
Ok gonna try everything, including extras
The new info screen is better imo

One thing though, how do i stop the music playing when on main screen? Cant find any buttons..
Responder Ir para o topo
Sinal Aviso 
(06/08/2013, 09:52)MarcosQui Escreveu: Media player controls remains to be done.

That is, it will still be built, or you can press M using the keyboard.
Visit my website

Responder Ir para o topo
Just tried extra pack..
I installed in xbmc by selecting install by zip

It says installed but idont get extra styles or genre icons etc etc..
Whats wrong?

I saw this too, not sure if its aeon mq5 or xbmc bug, but movie covers in widget arent all equal big
See

I tried different views and now indeed i found them! Thx
Responder Ir para o topo
Sinal Aviso 
@Skank, need run script, in skin settings, for get extrapack files.

About widgets, you have posters with various sizes, for me I have all 1000x1500 and show perfectly.
Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 18 Leia Agile Custom Plus / Skin Aeon MQ 7-3.0.0 / Windows 10
Wanilton Website
MarcosQui Website
Responder Ir para o topo

Pular para Fórum:

Usuários visualizando este tópico: 1 Visitante(s)
Kodi Site | Kodi Forum | Kodi Wiki | Kodi Trac System | Kodi Downloads

MEDIA Brazil is not connected to or in any other way affiliated with KODI®, Team KODI®, or the XBMC Foundation®. Furthermore, any software, addons, or products offered by MEDIA Brazil Forum will receive no support in official KODI® channels, including the KODI forums and various social networks.
MEDIA Brasil não está conectado de nenhuma maneira com KODI®, nem com o Time de desenvolvedores do KODI®, ou mesmo com XBMC Foundation®. Além disto, qualquer programa, addons, ou produtos fornecidos pelo MEDIA Brasil, não irá receber suporte nos canais oficiais do KODI, incluindo fórum Kodi.tv e redes sociais.