Media Brazil Forum
Skin Aeon MQ 5 Frodo and Gotham - Printable Version

+- Media Brazil Forum (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net)
+-- Forum: Recursos e Ferramentas do Fórum KODI Brasil (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=200)
+--- Forum: Old Contents (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=447)
+---- Forum: Skins - Old Content (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=448)
+----- Forum: Skin Aeon MQ 5 (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=288)
+------ Forum: Skin Aeon MQ 5 - Vip Members - Open Area (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=315)
+------ Thread: Skin Aeon MQ 5 Frodo and Gotham (/showthread.php?tid=705)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - samu-rai - 28/08/2013

There definitely does seem to be something up with the studio information.

It may be something to do with the script.extendedinfo.

I've worked out what happens. If you are in your movies library and you come across a set, it will then add the movie studio for that set (universal for example) on the end of every movie studio for the rest of the movies, until you come across another set. It takes the studio from that set and then adds that on to every movie.

It also adds the set studio onto TV show studios as described before.

The only view it doesn't seem to do this on is right list.

I've attached some screen shots.

[Image: screenshot009_zpseca3fd25.png]

[Image: screenshot011_zps08e606e3.png]

[Image: screenshot012_zps4551cc9b.png]

[Image: screenshot013_zps18062abc.png]

[Image: screenshot015_zpsdcb89a0a.png]

[Image: screenshot016_zps98ffef4b.png]

[Image: screenshot002_zps68c7bd06.png]

[Image: screenshot004_zps38e8ae1d.png]

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - KenneMastaZ - 28/08/2013

Hey Marcos, hey Guys,

So I was testing the latest Beta and found a few minor bugs:

Coverflow, Multiplex and Panel seem to have a litte problem with the "Watched-Marker"

[Image: 45d4.png] [Image: g7mk.png] [Image: tlrr.png]

When you got to the Main Menu Custonization and you are on an "EMPTY" Field und press left, you end up in an empty submenu page where you have to press different directions to get back to the main menu customization. I think it would be a good idea to only be able to access the submenu customization if you have chosen an actual Main Menu Button.

[Image: 6ae6.png]

If you enabled the "In Progress" on the main menu some of the little progress leap in to the "In Progress bar" connected to the main menu bar.

[Image: pqrk.png]

I dont know if thats a bug but if you use the "WIDE" view mode, the left half isnt on the same hight as the right half

[Image: z0pa.png]

And here are a few suggestions for your skin:

Make a solem Customize Main Menu Button in the skin settings on the left side. It's the BIGGEST feature of your skin and the only way to currently access it is at the bottom of the main menu. If you dont want to give it its own button on the left side of the skin settings, at least put it at first position of the Main Menu Option or give it a different color.

[Image: 5gcf.png]

If you chose to replace the menu with...something, the list on the right side is just giganticly large :) It's sorted but then again it's hard to keep track sometimes. I'd suggest the following:

[Image: ms4o.png] [Image: dco8.png]

Sperate each block: Movies, TV Shows, Concerts, Main Menu Button, System Settings etc. by a thick colored line, so I can see where one section ends an the next begins, preferebly with a little title.

Or something like submenus after the Replace the menu with, where you chose your desired section, press right an the according choices appear.

But what really should get their own menu point on the customization options, are the smart playlists for movies and music, and the favorites. Because for many people playlists are really important, for example when you want certain movies not to appear in the movie section. That's all done by playlists and rules and so playlists are often used and should get an easy access point on the main page. Same goes for favorites.

What I really like is the procentage display at the bottom of the screen. But it's kind of hard to see and I dont know if this is possbile with every view type, but would it be possible for Low List to get the Percentage Display at the end of the title or somewhere else, where it is more visible, or if not perhaps a little colored.

[Image: dzsc.png]

Also, will Low List get the Optional use of the Banner back, or will it only be available with posters.

And would it be possible to add 1-2 more lines to low list. Currently when you go to TV Shows and have low list activated, you see only 5 TV Shows. 1 or 2 more visibile entries wouldn't hurt the overall view of the view type I think.

This are only suggestions. If you mislike them and dont see a need for them I can totally understand you :)

I've been using the MQ Skin since MQ3 I guess, and I use it every day with multiple addons and plugins, and it's just the best skin out there...some many possibilities :D Thanks again for that Marcos and also Wanilton, and of course all the other people involved in creating this fantastic skin :)

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - rcloud - 29/08/2013

(28/08/2013, 10:18)MarcosQui Wrote:  The skin already have the option to solo mode for TVtunes, just click the EXECUTE TV TUNES.

EDIT (8/30/13): Thanks Marco, the solo mode does work when you are at the episode level for a tv show. I would suggest also making solo mode enabled at the season level (initially I tested for solo mode only on the season level and assumed episode level would be the same). Anyway, it works great so thank you!

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - samu-rai - 29/08/2013

Quote:Make a solem Customize Main Menu Button in the skin settings on the left side. It's the BIGGEST feature of your skin and the only way to currently access it is at the bottom of the main menu. If you dont want to give it its own button on the left side of the skin settings, at least put it at first position of the Main Menu Option or give it a different color.

The easiest way I find to get to the main menu customization button is on the settings button submenu on the home screen. It's the first option on there.

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - KenneMastaZ - 29/08/2013

@Samu-rai

Yes, you are right when you are used to the skin and know of it's submenues etc.

But when I am a first time user, I normally click through all the settings and see what they do and where they are.

And currently the main menu customization is somewhat hidden at the bottom, but that's just my opinion :)

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - yakirp88 - 29/08/2013

hi there, great skin but it has problem with the hebrew it shows on someplaces blocks instead of words how can we solve it? i tried switching fonts and styles, and even tried to put other fonts on the folder instead of the given ones and still doesnt work.
can somebody please solve it?
[Image: jw1yyZe.jpg]

I solved the blocks problem. i replaced the common font file with arial and now its ok. so i would like if someone knows the fonts names i can maybe find hebrew version of all the fonts and fix them.

my new other problem is that hebrew is written from right to left so i need some how make all the stuff straghiten to the right is it possible?

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - samu-rai - 01/09/2013

Hi All

Back with a few suggestions, thoughts & possible bugs.

Firstly, I have seen from reading through the forums, as discussed here, that the new style of the media flags bar is not to some peoples taste. I just wanted to say that I adore the new style. It makes the skin look much more sophisticated and modern; something which I didn't believe was possible.

I have noticed that when the 'stacked' option is turned off in showcase view, it almost exactly resembles the multiplex view. As such, I thought it would be nice if the covers in multiplex were made smaller, much like MQ4, and this would then essentially give you an extra view.

I would also be grateful if a 'fixed list' option could be added to coverflow view in the music library. Another thought is a feature to be able to choose from two types of cases in music view; a dark case as currently shown, and a transparent case as in MQ4.

Final a few minor bugs:

1) When in my TV library, the library stats bar at the top of the screen does not seem to be long enough to show my unwatched total. (Please see the screenshot below).

[Image: screenshot000_zps5f8a4798.jpg]

2) I think I may have mentioned this one before, and I'm not sure if it is a bug, something you have on your list to do, or even if the skin is intended to be like this. When I choose a different colour for the skin (blue for example) all of the text colour changes, but none of the 'furniture' such as the scroll bar or the watched label does. Again this may be intentional, but it was not the case in MQ4 so I just wanted to let you know if you didn't already :)

[Image: screenshot000_zpsb6d5aed5.jpg]

RE: [release] Aeon MQ 5 Beta - Michel Lopes - 02/09/2013

@MarcosQui, tem alguma maneira de customizar aqueles widgets que ficam na parte de filmes e seriados? Gostaria de deixar como na confluence, onde os ícones era grandes, e eram 4 por página, na minha opinião, devido ao visual sofisticado da mq5, muito widgets poluem um pouco o visual ( não entenda isso como crítica) mas isso não chega a ser um incômodo, mas apenas uma questão de gosto mesmo que veio com o Frodo.

Enviado de meu Samsung Galaxy S4 usando Tapatalk 4 HD

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - Skank - 03/09/2013

Seriously,
IS there a way to fix this inside xbmc?
Look at the widget covers, all different sizes
I dont like this at all

[Image: 53fr.jpg]

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - henricos - 03/09/2013

@Skank,

That's because you have posters with different aspect ratio in your collection...

I guess that if @MarcosQui force the same size you may end up with some distorted or cropped posters.

The question is: wich one is worse?

Personally I prefer to keep the original ratio e fix my posters

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - VanZan - 03/09/2013

Any chance you could add an option so that when I press "i" during playback I'd get a less cluttered screen? I much preferred the way it was in MQ3...I don't need to see the plot and cast...just the elapsed time!

Love the skin though....the speed of Ace with the visuals of a regular Aeon MQ skin!!

Thank you.

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - Skank - 04/09/2013

(03/09/2013, 11:12)henricos Wrote:  @Skank,

That's because you have posters with different aspect ratio in your collection...

I guess that if @MarcosQui force the same size you may end up with some distorted or cropped posters.

The question is: wich one is worse?

Personally I prefer to keep the original ratio e fix my posters

Yeah i know, but the question is, how do i fix it?
Is there some sort of way (inside xbmc without use of external program) to get posters with same sizes?

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - henricos - 04/09/2013

(04/09/2013, 03:50)Skank Wrote:  Is there some sort of way (inside xbmc without use of external program) to get posters with same sizes?

No...
I don't know any tool that can help you with that :questionar

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - Wanilton - 04/09/2013

Use FastStone Photo Resize, is a good tool for it..
Link for download:
http://www.faststone.org/download.htm

Re: [release] Aeon Mq 5 Beta - Skank - 04/09/2013

Yeah but thats an external program...
Xbmc should only use fixed covers..
You know, in the movie wall or other movie vies, i get all same cover sizes except with this widgets thing