Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

How to make audio smart playlist in MQ5
Sinal Aviso 

Request guidance on how to make a smart audio playlist in MQ5. My Music heading in the home menu has no sub-menu for playlists

@tuareg, welcome, look submenu music, item music - playlist, there have option for create smart audio playlist, but playlist need fixes, I will see with Marcos, ASAP.

Wanilton

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.

That was a fast reply indeed. Thank you very much. However my Music Menu has no sub-menu. I wonder why? I basically wish to create a path to my existing m3U playlists.
Sinal Aviso 

Press down arrow for show submenu, don´t work for you?

[Image: DxpBa9k.jpg]

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

My music submenu is empty. How can I revert it to its original default settings so that all music submenu items are visible when I press the down arrow. Submenus for Movies, TV shows etc are fine.INitially when I installed mQ5, it was fine but at some stage this became empty and I do not know why.

@tuareg, go to settings, skin settings, last item, have option for restart default skin values.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Thank you very much. Muchas Gracias. (I am in India and hope this stands for thank you very much).Now that the submenu is fine, I will wait till Marcos sorts out the playlist problem.Regards

Yes, it´s fine, btw, is "Obrigado".

Wanilton

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Thanks for the correction. My knowledge of Latin American languages is limited to the few words learnt for US Western movies and comics.
One more request. My music submenu has appeared after the above, but the 12 Music widgets above the music item (like you have in your screenshot above) in the home menu are still not there. The widgets in TV shows and Movies are there.

@tuareg, what your O.S? XBMC frodo or Gotham? you have installed skin Widgets and RandonandLastitem add-ons?

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Hi! I use XBMC Frodo and Yes I have skin widgets enabled and set to their default values. Also the 12 widgets are visible in movie and TV show screens but not in music. The widgets in skin settings are also set to default 12. This small but niggling problem is on all 3 of my XBMC installations on different PC's. I think the music widgets maybe went away when I shifted music source from default my music location to the NAS drive, though this seems illogiical.

BTW the widgets are not there in Images item too.

Senor Wanilton, please disregard my query above as I found the answer. All I had to do was scan the source items to the library, let Universal Scraper do its bit and everything seems setup.Thank you once again.