Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skin Ace, A new skin is born
Sinal Aviso 

ok, the PVR window still needs tweaking, but it's much better in the next build.

Would you like to collaborate with our work?
Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.
Sinal Aviso 

(04/01/2013, 11:48)MarcosQui Wrote:  ok, the PVR window still needs tweaking, but it's much better in the next build.
Thanks for the work. I'd love to make ACE my daily skin. It was just the Episode Guide within PsuedoTV. It did not show any text. Fixing that part and adding a couple more video view types and it's golden. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Sinal Aviso 

Skin Ace 0.3.0 already available in Google Drive.

Changelog:

- Poster view for audio and video
- LowList view for audio and video.
- Window for favorites and file manager ok.
- Dialog TV with several fixes.
- Weather Window with several fixes and improvements.
- Customization of OSDs improved.
- New viewtypes selector.
- Inclusion of the watched flag and scroll bar.
- Inclusion of lyrics in karaoke mode. (enabled in the OSD menu)
- Lyrics activated by default.
- Culrclyrics script is automatically installed and set by default.
- Wall view for audio and video.
- Option to hide the media flags.
- Option to hide the information bar at the bottom of the collections.
- Several minor fixes.

You must reset the skin after the update.

I recommend using Frodo RC3.

Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.
Sinal Aviso 

Thanks for the update. Looks good so far. I like the new views. Only issue for me is still the Channel Guide info in PsuedoTV.. Here's a screenshot if that helps.

[Image: NiEPV.jpg]
Sinal Aviso 

I put a small fix for addon's fonts in fixes folder. Take a look if solve this issue.

Visit my website

Sinal Aviso 

(05/01/2013, 15:26)MarcosQui Wrote:  I put a small fix for addon's fonts in fixes folder. Take a look if solve this issue.
Is that on G-Drive? Can't seem to find Fixes folder there.
Sinal Aviso 

Inside Ace folder.

Visit my website

Sinal Aviso 

(05/01/2013, 15:26)MarcosQui Wrote:  I put a small fix for addon's fonts in fixes folder. Take a look if solve this issue.
So I put the file in XBMC/media/fonts -- reset the skin and restarted XBMC and no luck. Anything else I should be trying? Or is that the wrong folder?
Sinal Aviso 

(05/01/2013, 17:48)rog0003 Wrote:  
So I put the file in XBMC/media/fonts -- reset the skin and restarted XBMC and no luck. Anything else I should be trying? Or is that the wrong folder?
Wrong folder, try folder 720p 1 level up ;)
Sinal Aviso 

(05/01/2013, 19:01)schumi2004 Wrote:  
(05/01/2013, 17:48)rog0003 Wrote:  
Wrong folder, try folder 720p 1 level up ;)
Great! Thank you both. The text is back. Appreciate the quick fix.
Sinal Aviso 

@rog0003
Now only the EPG window :P
Black screen here with TVH
Sinal Aviso 

Great looking skin.

How do you gain access to the skin? I previously donated to MarqosQui when developing the MQ4 skin.. but maybe that doesn't count?

Thanks anyway!
Sinal Aviso 

Who has subscription on this forum can access the reserved area, that's where the skin is being developed, has practically daily builds.

Additionally all vips users of Aeon MQ also has access to skin, with 1 build every 7 days (or more), just look at SugarSync folder as make the request to register in Google Drive.

Visit my website

Sinal Aviso 

Thanks. Got it.
Sent you an email with regards to my interest in the new Ace skin.
Joined the Danish translation also as I did with the MQ4 skin.
Sinal Aviso 

(07/01/2013, 07:53)MarcosQui Wrote:  Who has subscription on this forum can access the reserved area, that's where the skin is being developed, has practically daily builds.

Additionally all vips users of Aeon MQ also has access to skin, with 1 build every 7 days (or more), just look at SugarSync folder as make the request to register in Google Drive.
Probably an issue on my end but can't seem to find that reserved area.
Is my account missing some privileges to access it?

Edit:
I think my account is missing something, can't access wiki also.
Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.