Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hide watched Episodes

In kodi 18 and Aeon MQ 8 2.4.0.. how would I hide the watched episodes? I had this configured in Aeon MQ7.. but it's been so long I can't remember how I did it or was told
how to do it. I added Recently added episodes to my main menu.. as I watched them, they would disappear from the widget. I'd like this option back as I'd prefer only to see recently added unwatched episodes.. and movies for that matter. Both worked in Aeon MQ 7.

Thanks for any help..
freebs

Select in top menu Unwatched Episodes Widget, will list only items you don't watch yet.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.

(12/02/2019, 14:06)Wanilton Wrote:  Select in top menu Unwatched Episodes Widget, will list only items you don't watch yet.

thanks for your response Wanilton..
but I wanted "recently added episodes" ... that's fine.. but once I watch the episode it used to disappear.... it does mark it as watched... just does not disappear now.. I had this in Aeon MQ 7.. i think i had to do something to get it that way. I just don't remember.. it's been so long.

Thanks!

I will check later MQ7 and MQ8, for understand...

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

(12/02/2019, 16:03)Wanilton Wrote:  I will check later MQ7 and MQ8, for understand...

Ok thanks - In the meanwhile, I think I have a backup of the AeonMQ 7 skin somewhere... I'll look into some of the files.

for reference, I post a screenshot showing you what exactly I mean.

https://imgur.com/a/H3r1MUs

You see the ones with the watched check on them? well, I had those disappear once watched. Not removed from my library, just from the widget.

thanks for any help Wanilton!

I think the best way is using unwatched and order by date. Will work. Happen the same you mention here when using recently episode added.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Thanks, Wanilton.. it does work as you described.. I just found it odd that recently added and playcount lessthan = 1 doesn't removed watched movies or episodes.