Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Release] Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - final - Kodi Leia - open to all users

(15/12/2019, 10:39)Wanilton Wrote:  @Mak_75 

Arrow module script version 0.12.2 cause trouble, have one new version available now, fix the issue, get here (0.15.5)

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...0.15.5.zip

Thanks
Grazie

Aeon MQ9 version 0.2.0

https://youtu.be/wt_t3pQ4x3o

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Hello everyone.
Why is the diskarts not displayed in posterlite mode?

Raspberry Pi4 - 4Gb, Libreelec 9.2.0, Kodi 18.5, MQ8 2.9.0

@G.R.3.3.D 

Need fix, I will talk with Marcos, about.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Hola, escribo en español y en inglés con el traductor de Google. Tengo una duda, espero que vosotros podáis resolverla. En Aeon MQ 8, cuando en Música le daba a información de artista me salía la discografía, pero ahora no sale nada. ¿Tengo que instalar algún scrapper para eso?

Hello, I write in Spanish and English with the Google translator. I have a question, I hope you can solve it. In Aeon MQ 8, when in Music I gave artist information the discography came out, but now nothing comes out. Do I have to install a scrapper for that?

Obrigado

@Coco27 

You need script extendedinfo installed.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...-5.6.0.zip

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

I´ve just recognized i´m only getting the TV-14 and TV-PG Logos displayed. Everything is installed correctly. The Skin doesnt show TV-MA, TV-G etc, only these 2 Logos...

Usually i use TV-14 or TV-PG in the mpaa field. TV-MA and TV-G doesnt work: When i´m entering germany:16 for example i get the fsk16 Logo. Nothing i do brings me the tv-ma or tv-g logo. us:tv-ma, usa:tv-ma, mpaa:tv-ma..... some Clarification is needed...

Not for Movies like here: https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/thread-4134-p...l#pid34748 i mean for TV-Shows..

Test here, and work fine

https://i.imgur.com/FeTwNct.jpg

the code is

Code:
<!-- MPAA TV America -->
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,TV-G)">$VAR[mpaa_path]TV-G_Certificate_US.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,TV-PG)">$VAR[mpaa_path]TV-PG_Certificate_US.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,TV-14)">$VAR[mpaa_path]TV-14_Certificate_US.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Mpaa,TV-MA)">$VAR[mpaa_path]TV-MA_Certificate_US.png</value>

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Yeah i´ve found the Problem. The TV-MA Logo shows up as long as the mpaa-color addon isn,t installed. The Addon is from your google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...wl7q8RYDbi As soon as i disable the colur package the logo shows up, in white. witth colorpackage, no Logo. Any Suggestions about this?

I will check coloured  mpaa addon, to understand why...

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Ok, thx.

Case sensitive in a few Operational System, I fixed the filenames, have one new addon available on the drive, please reinstall and check if solve. 

Windows OS doesn´t have the issue, so hard for us to detect...

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Thx. I´ve found another Solution in the Meantime and replaced the default white png´s with the colourder one in the textures file and it worked too. I will try your File on another Setup in the following Days.

The Image filename needs exactly the same in the skin code to show.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Yeah they show up now. This works for me now. thx