Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Top 250 Smart Playlist

Hi,

in these days I tried to make a smart playlist.. I'd like to do top 250 imdb as preset in Kodi, but I can't be able to do it... I don't know why once I setted everything, the playlist shows all my films and not only the top 250.

Any ideas to help me? 

tks

The smart playlist should look like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Top 250</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="top250" operator="greaterthan">0</rule>
<limit>250</limit>
<order direction="ascending">top250</order>
</smartplaylist>

Of course, if you haven't scrapped the top 250 or set-up up your scraper for it, then the .nfo will not have that information. Check with a text editor one of the top 250 .nfo and see if the tag is listing inside <top250>100</top250>

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.

(11/04/2021, 19:37)Wanilton Wrote:  The smart playlist should look like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Top 250</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="top250" operator="greaterthan">0</rule>
<limit>250</limit>
<order direction="ascending">top250</order>
</smartplaylist>

Of course, if you haven't scrapped the top 250 or set-up up your scraper for it, then the .nfo will not have that information. Check with a text editor one of the top 250 .nfo and see if the tag is listing inside <top250>100</top250>

Hi Wanilton,

I'm your nightmare!!! I always ask for your help!!
That script has I to write on "New Rules"?.. if yes.... (I'm afraid to ask you) how can I start with a new paragraph with Kodi's qwerty? I'm able to write only one paragraph! 
Have I to write in an XML file???

2 ways, using smartplaylist creator (Kodi will create) or manually create an XSP file...and put the file in your userdata/playlists/video/top_250.xsp or any other filename.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

(12/04/2021, 19:59)Wanilton Wrote:  2 ways, using smartplaylist creator (Kodi will create) or manually create an XSP file...and put the file in your userdata/playlists/video/top_250.xsp or any other filename.

If you said Kodi will create means that doesn’t it exists yet?
anyway... can i create an XSP file in Android also? I’m using Nvidia Shield!

(12/04/2021, 19:59)Wanilton Wrote:  2 ways, using smartplaylist creator (Kodi will create) or manually create an XSP file...and put the file in your userdata/playlists/video/top_250.xsp or any other filename.

I've done but when I move into Smart-playlist kodi shows me Party mode playlist and New Smart Playlist as usual... so I try to browse back in Playlist and there I find the 250_Xps file... but I can't do nothing with it!

Where Am i doing wrong??

@Alcarimon,

If you create one correct xsp file, now you need to go to customize the main menu and create one item in the main menu, using replace function, choose a playlist, video playlist, select your xsp file and done. Now rename the main menu item to 250 top or another name, try open, I believe will work fine.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

(13/04/2021, 18:28)Alcarimon Wrote:  

I've DONE!!! I created a playlist by KODI. After that, I took the file xps kodi made and I modified it with your code!! And now the smartplaylist works!! 

TKS

Another question: once created my Top 250 Playlist Kodi find all films about that list, but not in every films "Top 250 n° X" be showed. I link a foto to explain me better:
[img][Image: ztj1GFrm.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: ONrG2MSm.jpg][/img]

I tried to edit the file nfo but the top250 info already exists and I don't know how to solve! I also tried to find the different between correct film's file nfo and bad one, but it's too difficult for me... I've not the knowhow!

Can I do something or is it too difficult???

Attached Files
.nfo Parasite.BluRay.1080p.nfo Size: 14,12 KB  Downloads: 0