Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Aeon MQ 5 - Iniciando a construção

@blu5, yes is very easy add addons in main menu or submenu.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.

@MarcosQui

Maybe this is useful information regarding extra pack for MQ5.
I reverted back to Frodo and installed MQ5 again, no extra pack detected.
I installed skin Ace with extra pack, extra pack detected in skin Ace
Switched back to MQ5 and voila extra pack suddenly detected there also, strange isn't it ?

@schumi2004 in beta 4. Available soon.

Would you like to collaborate with our work?
Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.

newoski says:

Quote:Hi Guys,

Right I'm struggling with the new MULTIPLEX view because I can never tell what piece of content is selected.

I'd really like to see the "selected" contents become larger, like on MQ4... or at least highlighted in some way.

Also, this view seems really sluggish.

Anybody else?

anzerman says:

Quote:What about adding a Marker (like the watched marker) that shows if you have a new TV show episode? Could be in the top left instead of right.

Also is there a way to customise the current marker? If not the ability to change each would be nice. Maybe using your own custom image. Or even just custom text/shape/colour.

bry- says:

Quote:Can you add the power options from MQ4 into MQ5? Where pressing down twice brings up various options.

Turn off system | Restart | Suspen | hibernate | Reload Skin | time | Cancel timer | Change User
Exit XBMC | Settings | Customizations | Solors/Styles| Themes | Furniture | Extrapack | Playback.

this is missed heavily in ACE.

@MarcosQui
I got a request but not sure it can be done.
I'm referencing to this old thread on XBMC http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=34443

The idea is to have complete season information available in XBMC/Skin instead of only download episodes.

Do you think this can be accomplished without changing XBMC source code, separate database maybe or some scripts ?

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

@Wanilton
There is a typo in build number in skin, it says 1.1.1 instead off 1.1.2

Aeon MQ 5 - 1.1.4 Beta 6 - disponível

Alterações:

Adicionado: Selector de transparência para a barra de etiquetas de mídia.
Adicionado: RCB - Vista Panel.
Adicionado: Submenu para o menu de TV ao vivo.
Adicionado: Widgets para o menu do Guia de TV - Próximos Episódios(Next Aired).
Corrigido: Vista Lista Transparente - se utilizar o painel Informações no modo sempre visível falta a arte de disco.
Corrigido: Vista Lista Transparente - Layout das etiquetas de mídia.
Corrigido: Widget Status da livraria - Tamanho do texto para acomodar grandes títulos.
Corrigido: PVR - pequenos detalhes no layout.
Corrigido: PVR - faltando logo para os canais de rádio.
Corrigido: Próximos Episódios(Next Aired) - layout e erros de navegação.
Melhorado: Arte de Disco - Mostrar/Ocultar durante a navegação na biblioteca.

Como solicitado foi incluído um seletor de transparência a barra de etiquetas de mídia.

No seletor de customização agora temos os itens Canais de TV e Canais de Rádio, então é possível colocar esses itens no menu principal e ter acesso direto aos canais de TV por exemplo.
Ainda foi incluído o submenu para o PVR com links diretos para as respectivas áreas.

Essa versão tem a auto-reconfiguração, você pode ter que refazer alguns ajustes pessoais.

Aeon MQ 5 - 1.1.4 Beta 6 - already available in Google Drive. Frodo version and Gotham version.

Changelog:

Added: Transparecy selector to Media Flags Bar.
Added: RCB - Panel view.
Added: Submenu for Live TV menu.
Added: Next Aired - Widgets for TV Guide menu.
Fixed: GlassList view - Missing Disc Art if using info panel in always visible mode.
Fixed: GlassList view - Media Flags layout.
Fixed: Status Widget - Text size to accommodate large titles.
Fixed: PVR - Minor details in layout.
Fixed: PVR - Missing Radio Channels Logo.
Fixed: Next Aired - layout and navigation errors.
Improved: Disc Art - Show/Hide during browsing in library.

Attention: This version has the 'auto reconfiguration', so you will have to redo the settings in some cases.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

st graveyard says:

Quote:I just want to let you know the following :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=173153

This is gonna be big and I really hope my favo skin (MQ) will be compatible with this! I know it is early, I just wanted to let you know.

Cheers

mydsmbr says:

Quote:Are there any plans to implement a visual information in the viewtypes that a trailer is available for the movie?
I really like that about MQ3 and 4.

bry- says:

Quote:Plexbmc support?

Hi,

First off, I really like the skin!

But I have some problems. When playing a video and pausing or moving the cursor you'll get a menu at the bottom with buttons for play, pause, subtitles etc. That is fine, but the navigation in that menu is really weird. I use a remote control and when the menu shows and an item is highlighted and I want to move to the next one I press on the right or left button on the remote (or keyboard). But that makes the video jump 30 seconds instead of changing the highlighted item. How is this supposed to work?
Sinal Aviso 

So i tried the MQ5
these are the things i think that needs to get a fix:

1.the Views:

COVERFLOW VIEW : its much to big, and covers the fanart.needs to have a customized sizes, or be much smaller.

SHOWCASE VIEW: in mq4 the movment was smoother and nicer. it was more stacked, and looked better.
also theres NO option to cancel the Media case. not everyone likes the case...

2. the default red color for the mq5, cant it be customible too? cause the red is not that great.

3. the rss feed, dosent work with hebrew. it does work with ace.

thanks, other then that alot of nice options added!

the music full screen lost the ability to rate the song, its a really good feature, because i have a playlist that contains only my top 5, please try to get it back into this skin..