Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Release] Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - final - Kodi Leia - open to all users

Hey Guys,Big thanks to all those involved, Kodi is nothing without this addon!!!

Quick question can i transfer my settings from MQ7 to MQ8? I have tried to import a backup from MQ7 but it does not seem to have done anything. 

Cheers
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wacko37 for this post:
  • Wanilton

No, it's not possible, have many changes, you need reconfigure.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Perfect, thanks for the quick reply

(02/03/2019, 01:34)Wanilton Wrote:  No, it's not possible, have many changes, you need reconfigure.

hi Wanilton
I need to transfer songs notation from Krypton to Leia.
Is it possible ?
regards

Diaduma
KODI 18.5 Leia / Skin Aeon MQ9 / Skin Ace 2
macOS Big Sur on MacBook Pro 16" 2020
macOS Big Sur on Mac Mini 2018
macOS High Sierra on Mac mini 2010
Ubuntu 18-04 on QNAP TS-453mini

Marcos, Wanilton, you are the best. Aeon MQ is always the best skin. Thanks for your work.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kipawa for this post:
  • Wanilton

@Diaduman 
I never used songs notations here. But if work in krypton, probably will work in leia too.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Hi I am scrap my fanart on my pc using tiny media manager so I have my fanart stored locally on my USB drives in the movie subfolders and in kodi I use Artwork Beef to get them to work so I disabled that automatic arts download in the skin settings but it enables itself after every reboot of kodi.
How can I disable this automatic arts download option so that it remains disabled even after restarting kodi? 
I'm using a Nvidia Shield tv 
Oh, and by the way, nice skin
Greetings

Hi, first of all thanks for this beautiful skin.
I have installed on my box and noticed that wallpaper image of film section is different from this image:

[Image: screenshot000.jpg]

Is possible to change it with this image ?
Thankyou

Thank you Marcos and Wanilton !!!

Shield TV 2017 / KODI 18.5 Leia / Skin: Aeon MQ8-2.9.0
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ninn for this post:
  • Wanilton

Thank you Marcos and Wanilton your skin looks great,

Just a quick question, did you drop the Aeon MQ8 Gallery mode published on Youtube Media Brazil Forum on 11 Dec 2017 Video by Aljonama ?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to theenhancer for this post:
  • Wanilton

Thank you Marcos and Wanilton for this absolute fabulous skin. I love it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JoopL for this post:
  • Wanilton

Awesome job on skin as usual! 
Question about Music layouts. I normally used Layout 6 in MQ7. I am only seeing Lyrics and Layouts 1 - 3. Is there a way to get Layout 6?

Thanks for the best skin!

I was waiting for this since Kodi 18 is out, big thanks to both Marcos and Wanilton.

I've a question: witn MQ7 the concerts scraper was a part, you posted the download link, but what about MQ8? Is there something out there that is working as the previous scraper? Should i download this a part?

I just installed Aeon MQ8 2.7.5 on Kodi Leia

I see many things were improved. Big thank you. But, what happened to "Show Progress Watching in View"?

On Aeon MQ7, to see percentage progress, we did:   Skin Settings > General Settings > Show Progress Watching in View

I don't see that anywhere in Aeon MQ8

Oh, by the way, are there any plans to make a Media Icons Coloured Pack For Aeon MQ8? There was one for Aeon MQ7, and as expected the coloured pack for Aeon MQ7 does not install on Aeon MQ8.