Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Skin Aeon MQ 5 Frodo and Gotham
Sinal Aviso 

(08/09/2013, 03:50)Skank Wrote:  few, not easy

Did it work?
Sinal Aviso 

(05/09/2013, 19:39)samu-rai Wrote:  @SavellM I wrote a tutorial for something similar to this for MQ4.

It describes how to separate kids movies, but the principal is the same and could be used for anime. I know other people have used it for this.

Images Skin Aeon MQ 5

Hey Samu-Rai

I did actually see this, but couldn't quite get it to work.

Hi there, tell me my friends where is the setting for the subtitles addon?

@yakirp88, go to settings, add-ons, enabled add-ons, subtitles, select XBMC Subtitles addon (enter), choice configure item...

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

(09/09/2013, 10:00)Wanilton Wrote:  @yakirp88, go to settings, add-ons, enabled add-ons, subtitles, select XBMC Subtitles addon (enter), choice configure item...

but where do i choose which subtitles addon will work? i have more than one addon and want to choose one of them

Run vídeo, press M, select sutbitles item in menu, this pause video and addon work for search, get file, play vide again, done.

Ops, understand now your question, you have other subtitles addon, I need see with MarcosQui, how procede for change it.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

(09/09/2013, 06:58)SavellM Wrote:  
(05/09/2013, 19:39)samu-rai Wrote:  @SavellM I wrote a tutorial for something similar to this for MQ4.

It describes how to separate kids movies, but the principal is the same and could be used for anime. I know other people have used it for this.

Images Skin Aeon MQ 5

Hey Samu-Rai

I did actually see this, but couldn't quite get it to work.

No worries. I thought it was worth mentioning :)

Aeon MQ 5 - 1.1.4 Beta 6 - already available in Google Drive. Frodo version and Gotham version.

Changelog:

Added: Transparecy selector to Media Flags Bar.
Added: RCB - Panel view.
Added: Submenu for Live TV menu.
Added: Next Aired - Widgets for TV Guide menu.
Fixed: GlassList view - Missing Disc Art if using info panel in always visible mode.
Fixed: GlassList view - Media Flags layout.
Fixed: Status Widget - Text size to accommodate large titles.
Fixed: PVR - Minor details in layout.
Fixed: PVR - Missing Radio Channels Logo.
Fixed: Next Aired - layout and navigation errors.
Improved: Disc Art - Show/Hide during browsing in library.

Attention: This version has the 'auto reconfiguration', so you will have to redo the settings in some cases.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Aeon MQ 5 - 1.1.4 Beta 6 - disponível

Alterações:

Adicionado: Selector de transparência para a barra de etiquetas de mídia.
Adicionado: RCB - Vista Panel.
Adicionado: Submenu para o menu de TV ao vivo.
Adicionado: Widgets para o menu do Guia de TV - Próximos Episódios(Next Aired).
Corrigido: Vista Lista Transparente - se utilizar o painel Informações no modo sempre visível falta a arte de disco.
Corrigido: Vista Lista Transparente - Layout das etiquetas de mídia.
Corrigido: Widget Status da livraria - Tamanho do texto para acomodar grandes títulos.
Corrigido: PVR - pequenos detalhes no layout.
Corrigido: PVR - faltando logo para os canais de rádio.
Corrigido: Próximos Episódios(Next Aired) - layout e erros de navegação.
Melhorado: Arte de Disco - Mostrar/Ocultar durante a navegação na biblioteca.

Como solicitado foi incluído um seletor de transparência a barra de etiquetas de mídia.

No seletor de customização agora temos os itens Canais de TV e Canais de Rádio, então é possível colocar esses itens no menu principal e ter acesso direto aos canais de TV por exemplo.
Ainda foi incluído o submenu para o PVR com links diretos para as respectivas áreas.

Essa versão tem a auto-reconfiguração, você pode ter que refazer alguns ajustes pessoais.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Hey guys.

Is there any way to save all your changes and settings so that when I reset or rebuild openelec I dont have to spend ages rebuilding my changes to the skin?

Thanks
Sinal Aviso 

@SavellM, yes it´s possible using export/import skins settings, go to skin settings, last item list (restore settings), use export and import functions, look the image for visual reference:

[Image: CGjlMTC.jpg]

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Perfect thanks bud :)

Dont forget my Anime walkthrough when you have time :)
Sinal Aviso 

I noticed that you changed the size of the episode thumbnails in panelview. It looks great on newer shows that uses 16:9 thumbnails.

[Image: dWBd6xQ.jpg]

But not so good with older shows that uses 4:3 thumbnails.

[Image: dQOjdz7.jpg]

Marcos,

Any chance you'll do a review of the "views" for actor/country/year/genre? (submenus movies)
They could use a nice own view...

That would make MQ5 rock!

This hasnt been changed since the beginning...

@Skank - Did my suggestion for resizing the covers work?

I assume as you have stopped asking it has, but you haven't replied to my earlier post checking if it had.